Homestay By Penang Hill
Homestay By Penang Hill
Air Itam, Penang, Malaysia(1)
- Private Room
- 2 guests
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bed
- 1 bathroom
Your room (110sqft) will be at ground floor with a queen sized bed. So it is suitable for a couple. Extra bed is available for one more guest. The room is fully air conditioned and fan is available too.
This is a place with lots of fresh air as it is just by the great Penang Hill and close to nature. You will be staying with the host with 4 family members who are very friendly. You will find out soon!
Guests will have access to the entire property except host's private room. Hot water shower is available all day, free WIFI 24/7, fridge and washing machine (all of them are available for use).
Clean towel will be provided and hair dryer is available.
Parking lot is available if you drive your own vehicle. Feel free to walk around our small garden.
You will easily get us during your stay if you need any help. Please feel free to find us if you need any travel information. We are just staying at first floor of the house.
We can speak English, Mandarin, Malay and Hokkien (Penang dialect). Hence no worry for communication problem. We can also bring you around places of interest in Penang if you wish (further discussion).
I love my neighborhood because it is near to Penang Hill. If you like hiking, this is the place. If you like nature, this is the place. If you like temple (Kek Lok Si Temple), this is the place. If you like Penang Street Food, this is the place. Penang famous Curry Mee and Laksa is just located at Ayer Itam Market. I grown up in this small town since 20+ years ago. I love this small town very much, Ayer Itam.
Public transportation is convenient here.
Penang Hill bus station is just in 3 minutes walk. Bus is available with interval of every 30 minutes. The bus will bring you to Ayer Itam Old Market and Kek Lok Si Temple just in 5 minutes ride. The bus final stop is at Jetty (Weld Quay). FYI, Penang Hill bus station is also the station for Penang newly launched "Hop-On Hop-Off" Double Decker bus service as well. In addition, taxi service is also available. So don't worry about transportation.
- Wireless Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Parking Included
|Cleaning Fee||CAD 10 (per stay)|
|Additional Guests||no charge|
|Security Deposit||CAD 0
This amount will be collected by your Host upon check in and returned upon checkout to protect against damages or missing items. Learn more
50% refund 7 days before check-in (except for travelmob service fee)
2. No shoes in the house.
3. Turn off aircon, fan and lights when not in use.
4. Shut the windows in the bedroom, lock the door and gate when leaving the house.
5. Cups, plates, spoons, forks... are in the kitchen cabinets. You may help yourselves to them. Wash your own dishes after use.
6. Guests can top up their drinking water with the water dispenser available in the kitchen.
7. No cooking allowed (over the stove).
8. No consumption of food in the bedroom.
9. Keep noise to a minimum level after midnight.
10. Please do not invite strangers into our home; if you would like to invite a friend over just agree it with us in advance.
11. Guests will have access to the entire property (living room, dining area, kitchen and garden are public spaces) except host's private room.
12. Please observe our check-in and check-out time. Kindly seek approval from us should you need to check in early or check out late.
Check-In: 1500 (3pm)
Check-Out: 1200 (12pm)
Thanks for being considerate guests ^-^
|Check In||3:00 PM|
|Check Out||12:00 PM|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
|Maximum Stay||90 nights|